Inside the Theater
The holidays will arrive soon, and The Smith Center invites community members to ring in the season by enjoying our many festive decorations. Not only have we provided dashes of the holidays throughout Reynolds Hall, Boman Pavilion and Symphony Park, all of our decorations have also been fully refurbished.
Next time you’re visiting our world-class performing arts complex to see shows like “The Nutcracker” in Reynolds Hall or an intimate performance in Cabaret Jazz, be sure to check out our holiday displays.
During your next visit, try to find all of our holiday decorations listed below:
- 30-foot tree in Symphony Park
- 20-foot tree in the fifth-floor lobby of Reynolds Hall
- 10 wreaths with garland in Cabaret Jazz room and lobby
- 6-foot tree in Boman Pavilion lobby
- 4 holiday topiaries in Reynolds Hall lobby
- 35 poinsettias on fifth floor of Reynolds Hall
- 20 poinsettias in Boman Pavilion
- 10 poinsettias on Cabaret Jazz stage